Pallet Stretch Wrap
We stock both Machine and Hand Pallet Wrap in various widths, microns and lengths.
Generally the conventional Pallet Wrap is either Blown or Cast Film. Our film is normally Cast which is better quality and will adhere to itself. The film has good clarity and quiet when being used.
Over the years there have been developments in the Production of Pallet Stretch Wrap and we now have a number of varieties of pre stretch film on the market.
When reviewing your expenditure on Pallet wrap it is a good idea to measure or weigh the film on the roll to ensure that what you order is what you get.
We would be happy to do this analysis for you.
Again with Shrink Wrap there are a number of alternatives.
Please help us to help you.
Contact Cotswold on 01793 610880 OR E-MAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org.
A revolutionary new Pallet Wrap from Cotswold Packaging Group
- Huge Overall Cost Savings
- High Puncture and Tear resistance
- Improved Load Stability
- 100% Fully Recyclable
- Safe and User Friendly
- Resists Stretching Creating Steel Band Effect
- Reduces Straing on Operators
- Pallets Don’t Stick Together
- Economical and Ecological
- Greater Wrapping Consistency
- Reduces Film Waste (Approx. 60%)
- Reduces Packaging Waste (Approx. 50%)
Available for both Hand and Machine
- With Extended Core Hand Wrap for Easy Application
- In Black Hand and Machine
To fully understand the benefits of this product, we recommend a demonstration. It would be our pleasure to visit you and show you this revolutionary product.
To organise a visit call 01793 610880 or fill in the enquiry form.
For a quote call 01793 610880 or email email@example.com.
Clearly we are unable to list everything we do,so please contact us on 01793 610880 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what you are looking for ….. we will get back to you.